12.15.2008

(more) New Pictures

So I got suckered into going to a picture place in the mall to have Ava's picture taken, just as something to do today because I got a coupon in the mail for a free print! I figured, since they don't charge for the sitting, it will just be something fun to do and I won't spend money.
Well, as the day progressed, we had our photo shoot (complete with props, a wardrobe change, and multiple poses) and left the mall to run some errands while the photos were uploaded for viewing in the store.
We returned to the mall and after many "unplanned" dollars were spent, I left with 10different pages of prints and 2 framed prints! Man, they sure get you at those places. When we returned for "viewing", they had these huge pictures of Ava printed and framed in gorgeous matted frames just so I could "see how they look". I don't know how anyone could walk out of that place without buying those prints... I mean, what do they do with them, throw them away? It just seemed wrong.
So in the end, I couldn't really part with any of the pictures and ended up buying most of them because they were just too irristable(along with my 1 free print that originally was the purpose of our outing).
So here they are.... just tell me you could live without buying them...


2 comments:

amy j. said...

oh my gosh she looks SO cute in her outfit! i'm so happy about it! sorry i got the wrong size @ first. Haha, sooooo cute.

Michelle W said...

Absolutely adoooooorable!!! I'm impressed you got out of there without spending more! ;o) I love the black & white print...SO precious!!