3.01.2008

4 weeks old!

Ava is already 1 month old, I cannot believe it. We still don't have much of a routine, she naps and eats at different times every day. She is starting to be more alert during her awake times, she is making good eye contact and moving her arms and legs around a lot. She is finally sleeping in her crib at night too. My mom told me she had read somewhere that you can use a heating pad to warm up an area in her crib before putting her down, and she will settle into her crib better. It has been working like a charm for us! She is sleeping usually 4 hour incriments at night, which hasn't been too bad. We take naps in the morning and I sleep when she does so I have been feeling plenty rested. We are still doing lots of photoshoots, she is so photogenic!







1 comment:

amy j. said...

Gosh that outfit is so cute on her. I am so glad it fit. She's not young... shes just tinnnny! (Annie, got that reference?) Anyways, can't wait to see you guys next weekend. Love you, Love Ava. :)