3.16.2008

Week 6.... Crybaby

Ava has been one big crybaby lately! She has been very fussy,sometimes all day, and sometimes just in the evening. We are trying all the tricks, but she is still so fussy. I made a doctor appointment because we were worried something was wrong with her or hurting her. The doctor said she looks great, her exam was perfect, and it's probably just colic. Since colic usually peaks around 6-8 weeks, the doctor is pretty sure this is what the problem is. Thank god for my family!!! My parents and Emily have helped us out a lot just by giving me a break after a long day, or babysitting so AJ and I can run errands. I don't know what we would do without them! Thank you Mom, Dad, and Emily!

Here is a picture of Ava with her new stuffed lamb chair that Joanna sent for her!

No comments: