3.31.2008

8 Weeks

Ava is 8 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, our little peanut has been around for 2 months already! She has already changed so much, and is now starting to suprise us with little smiles! Her little facial expressions just melt our hearts. She has her 2 month checkup at the doctor this week, so we will see how much weight she has gained. She is still not a fan of "tummy-time" but likes hanging out and stretching on her back. Still loves her swing and rides in the car, and she has become quite the shopper too! She is such a good little companion for me to run errands with and loves to go out to eat and meet up with my friends from work and their babies for playdates. I seem to love her more and more every day.




9 comments:

amy j. said...

That is my favorite picture of her. She is soooo cute.

Tom and Kara said...

Anne, she is SO photogenic! AND so beautiful, and has a beautiful name, and beautiful eyes...and IS such a little peanut!! I'm a little crazy for your baby over here!

Laura K. said...

SOOOOOO Adorable!!! I need to come visit again really soon!

grandpa1 said...

Anne and AJ I really enjoyed the AVA blog. The pictures and updates are terrific. How did you come up with the idea of a Blog? how did you come up with the name Blog? its kind of unusual. What if other people see your blog and want to have a blog of their own? will they blog all over your blog and make a big mess. Where do you keep your blog at home? in the garage, bedroom, and how did you send it to me. I am wondering if you could use Al Gores information highway to let people otjer than me enjoy your blog. If I wanted to have a blog would I be required to have naked pictures of me like you have of Ava? I think that is ok for babys but I am not sure if it would work for me at this time. What if I was fully dressed, would that still be a blog,

Congratulations on inventing blogging and having such a great blog. Happy blogging to you. Ava is very cute!!

Grandpa

Michelle W said...

I love it! I can't get over how freaking adorable Ava is...& your new little family. Love reading the updates. You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

She's a yittle perfectly, perky punkin'!

Anonymous said...

www.iLOVEava.com

SHOES!

Anonymous said...

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! LEMME BARROW THAT TOP!

oh, wait, you are nuddie! I'm gonna git your nuddie yittle butt!
HERE I COME!

Kooowooowoowww!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.